We offer a full range of PCB prototype design & electronic pcb manufacturing services featuring the latest software tools available from Mentor Graphics Expedition, Altium, Pads, OrCAD, OrCAD Spice, Solidworks and CircuitWorks. We offer our customers complete design and engineering solutions, from hardware design, component selection, BOM construction, schematic capture and simulation.
On the mechanical engineering side, we offer complete box build solutions with 3D modeling and simulation using Solidworks and CircuitWorks, which can be directly imported from our CAD layout systems, with component height definitions for full 3D rendering, so that you know how your entire system will fit together mechanically and dimensionally.
ADLEX specializes in providing support for CAD library, schematic design, layout & electrical simulation.
We specializes in:
- Evaluation/Application boards
- Impedance control
- Mother Boards (hardware & software integration)
- Power Supplies (high current, high voltage)
- Telecommunication Boards (High speed design)
What We Deliver With Every PCB Design
- Manufacturing drawing (PDF & HPGL file)
- Assembly drawing (PDF & HPGL file)
- Original CAD database
- Gerber & NC-Drill files on disk