Our brand new PCB manufacturing facility is geared to handle the most complex circuit board requirements, with new automated equipment to handle high layer count, thin core (down to .001), fine line, blind via & buried via technology.
Each new product design is thoroughly analyzed with our custom CAM/DFM tools to ensure manufacturability prior to the start.
We offer quick turn services for all levels of complexity, using only the highest grade of materials, including: FR4-170tg, Polyimide, Rogers, Getek and a variety of high grade (high Tg and high TD) materials for RoHS applications from ISOLA and Nelco. Our specialty is 2-30 layer circuit boards and blind & buried vias for high reliability applications.
Manufacturing capabilities support (Technology)
- High density interconnect (HDl)
- Impedance control
- Blind and buried vias
- Up to 3mil/s Trace/space width
- Rigid, flex and rigid-flex boards
- Standard laminates and exotics – FR4, High Tg variants, Polyimide, Getek, Rogers, Nelco
- Various surface solderable finishes etc.
- Full body hard gold
- Two stage hard gold processing
- FR4 (High speed and High Tg variants)
- IPC 610 Class II & III
- PTFE (various types)
- Non-Woven Aramids
- Cyanate Ester
- Polyimide Kapton
- Copper Invar Copper